Leeds Stove Centre Terms and Conditions
- All goods and prices include VAT and are subject to availability from suppliers. Goods remain the property of the supplier until they are paid for in full.
- All product information should be regarded as a guide and is offered in good faith. Before making any contractual arrangements or a purchase make sure you confirm all details with Leeds Stove Centre.
- Leeds Stove Centre always tries to provide the most accurate information in relation to our products but errors and omissions can occur from time to time. – Leeds Stove Centre and their associates / employees cannot accept liability for errors or omissions on our website.
- Dimensions and other specifications on the Leeds Stove Centre website are provided by the manufacturer and may be approximate. Please confirm any specific details before ordering as specifications can change without notice.
- Leeds Stove Centre delivers only within our local area.
- Delivery time can vary so please enquire about this in relation to your specific order.
- Stoves can be very heavy so we suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist the delivery of your products.
- Cheque payments must be cleared before goods can be released from stock.
- The driver will move the stove to the nearest wheel point, depending on access, but you should make sure you discuss fully the access to your property as things like steps, narrow gaps and gravel can create problems that must be avoided through forward planning.
- Please check the goods while the driver is there. The driver is only obliged to wait whilst the goods are unpacked and not for longer than 15 minutes. If the driver refuses to wait then please mark the goods as damaged on the delivery note, so that you are covered for all eventualities.
- If goods are damaged please contact us quoting your order reference and any details on your delivery note and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
- If you are unavailable when your stove is delivered, at your pre-booked time, then re-delivery charges will apply and if you cancel an order after it has been dispatched we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs.
Our Returns Policy
- Any item found to be defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading will be repaired or replaced for free in addition to your manufacturer’s guarantee.
- We do not accept return of products that have been damaged after delivery.
- If you are returning an item to us you must send it by recorded delivery and the cost of this is your responsibility.
- Please note we do not participate in the UK VAT Retail Export Scheme.
- All spare parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Stoves are both heavy and fragile needing careful handling until installed. We always strive to supply goods in excellent condition.
- When choosing a carrier to return your goods to us, you must make sure that Leeds Stove Company are allowed to open and inspect the contents. If we cannot inspect the contents in this way we can refuse delivery and the goods will be returned to you at a cost you will incur.
Cancellations and Returns
- You have the right to receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 14 days of cancellation or the goods being returned safely.
- The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used.
- You are advised to retain the packaging as you will find it difficult to return the item without it�s packaging.
- The goods must not be marked or damaged and in a saleable condition.
- You have the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 7 working days after delivery. All Cancellations must be in writing by post or e
- mail to Leeds Stove Centre quoting your order number.
- Telephone sales are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (UK Law Directive 97/7/EC), which protect you by providing a 7 working day ‘cooling off’ period after the day the product has been delivered.
- When collecting your products you will be asked to provide identification in the form of a driving license or passport that has a photo for security reasons. We can refuse collection if you cannot provide identification.
- You are welcome to collect your products rather than have them delivered, but please discuss this with a member of our staff.
- Stoves can be very heavy and fragile but we are happy to help you to get the product into your vehicle. Please check with a member of staff with regards to collection times.
- When an order is placed over the phone with us you will receive an e-mail with your invoice and the details of the products you have ordered.
- All customers are asked to check their order is correct whether you have ordered in store or over the phone.
- We allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order.
- Once we have delivered your product you are responsible for installation and storage.
- We always recommend that you do not book your own installer until you have received your goods. We are not liable for any costs incurred by you for loss of earnings related to missed time at work awaiting a delivery or re-arranging for an installer to come back out.
- When requiring goods for ‘supply only’, choosing a product of appropriate fuel type and with suitable chimney dimensions is your responsibility and not the responsibility of Leeds Stove Centre.
- Multi-fuel stoves, wood-burning stoves and solid fuel stoves must be fitted by a qualified HETAS engineer. Gas fires should be fitted by a qualified Gas Safe engineer.